The California Rental Housing Association (CalRHA) represents over 19,000+ members totaling more than 536,000+ units, made up of small, medium, and large rental housing owners throughout the State of California. Our purpose is to advocate in the best interest of the rental housing industry and collectively address industry needs.
We are affiliated with the National Apartment Association (NAA) and the following local associations:
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Apartment Association of Orange County (AAOC)
- Berkeley Property Owners Association (BPOA)
- East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA)
- Nor CAL Rental Property Association, Inc. (NCRPA)
- North Valley Property Owners Association (NVPOA)
- Southern California Rental Housing Association (SoCalRHA)
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association (SBRPA)
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Institute (SPOSFI)
CalRHA provides timely grassroots mobilization for the purpose of advocating at the state level and contributing to change in the multifamily housing industry.