Take your career to the next level with a professional designation! Through CalRHA’s affiliation with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) we offer multiple national professional designations.
Contact your local affiliate to find out more.
Click on any of the links above for additional information.
CALRHA’S LOCAL AFFILIATES UTILIZE THE NATIONAL APARTMENT ASSOCIATION’S PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION COURSES
It’s the single MOST important thing you can do for your career.
- 86.6% of supervisors noticed an improvement in their employee’s work performance after completing the CAMT course
- 75% enhanced the ability to analyze the property’s financial operations after completing the CAM designation course and community analysis project
- Upon completion of the NALP course, 81% of the supervisors reported an improved closing ratio
- 100% believe that the CAPS designation course is a good use of the employee’s time & the company’s money.
- Additionally, 57% reported an improvement in financial management, risk management, and portfolio management.
WHAT IS A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designation programs are nationally recognized by the entire apartment industry. These programs focus on apartment industry related topics from marketing to financial management.
Learn more about these designations by CLICKING HERE.
WHY GET A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
It’s simple: A designation puts you at the forefront from the rest of your industry peers. A designation shows that you are a successful and competent professional. It also signifies that you are not only committed to the multi-family rental housing industry, but also to developing your career.
Contact your local affiliate to find even more educational opportunities.