BECOME A MEMBER OF CALRHA**
Whether you manage thousands of apartments or own a single rental home as a retirement investment, we are your industry partner in California. The state’s most successful property management companies, tens of thousands of independent rental owners and industry business partners belong to our association … and you should join too!
There is strength in numbers and it’s owners, like you, who keep our industry viable.
JOIN TODAY, there is an application below to make things easier for you to become a member!
NOTE: If you have MULTIPLE PROPERTIES you must complete an application for each property.
CalRHA is the affiliated state charter of the National Apartment Association (NAA) and is currently comprised of 9 local affiliates (listed below). You can apply to become a CalRHA direct member IF you fall outside of the territories (affiliates) listed below.
NEED TO SEE IF YOUR PROPERTY FALLS WITHIN ONE OF THE AFFILIATES BELOW? CLICK HERE and just type in your ZIP CODE and PRESS SEARCH. If your property DOES NOT fall into one of the affiliates below you can continuing applying with the California Rental Housing Asssociation (CalRHA). PLEASE NOTE: The SEARCH feature will inform you if you do fall within the CalRHA territory.
To learn more about the following local associations just CLICK the HIGHLIGHTED LINK below:
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Apartment Association of Orange County (AAOC)
- Berkeley Property Owners Association (BPOA)
- East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA)
- Nor CAL Rental Property Association, Inc. (NCRPA)
- North Valley Property Owners Association (NVPOA)
- Southern California Rental Housing Association (SoCalRHA)
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association (SBRPA)
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Institute (SPOSFI)
Prefer to PRINT and EMAIL an application? You can do this by DOWNLOADING the form below.