There is strength in numbers and it’s owners, like you, who keep our industry viable.
JOIN TODAY, there is an application below to make things easier for you to become a member!
BECOME A MEMBER OF CALRHA**
CalRHA is the affiliated state charter of the National Apartment Association (NAA) and is currently comprised of 10 local affiliates (listed below). You can apply to become a CalRHA direct member IF you fall outside of the territories (affiliates) listed below.
**NOTE: Each NAA affiliate covers a specific territory and if your rental property or community falls within that designated territory, according to NAA bylaws, you are required to join that local affiliate.
To learn more about the following local associations just CLICK the HIGHLIGHTED LINK below:
- Apartment Association, California Southern Cities, Inc. (AACSC)
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Apartment Association of Orange County (AAOC)
- Berkeley Property Owners Association (BPOA)
- East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA)
- Nor CAL Rental Property Association, Inc. (NCRPA)
- North Valley Property Owners Association (NVPOA)
- Southern California Rental Housing Association (SoCalRHA)
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association (SBRPA)
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Institute (SPOSFI)